Saturday, November 17, 2012

Goal MET!!!

Check out that beautiful thermometer!  :)  Over the last couple of days donations have come in that have completely met our goal!  I have been praying, refusing to get worried but choosing to trust God as we came within two weeks of this trip with our goal not met.  And God came through (as He always does!).  

There are some anonymous donors, and I have to assume you are reading this blog...I want to thank you!  God has used your gifts to encourage and strengthen my faith, and will use your gift to encourage and strengthen the faith of the children we are going to minister to, and I am grateful beyond words to your partnership with us in the gospel.  Thank you!

If we get any extra funds, I plan to take the money to Honduras with us and spend it on the kids while we are there, or in the community, such as purchasing from street vendors or from local vendors (there are women who sell corn tortillas from their homes).

Thank you again, to all who have supported us.  The journey is about to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment