Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pictures!

I wanted to do a post of pictures, to give you a visual of where we are going.  These are all pictures from the 4 months I spent at Orphanage Emmanuel!


These are four of the girls' houses, the ones that are about 15 to a house, with an older girl(s) in charge.


Me and three of the girls during a special party/gathering. On occasion, I was able to pull ten or so girls out of their houses at night to just spend time with them.  It was a very neat way to connect with them more deeply.


Nap time at the toddler house! Crazy!


The toddlers all in a line. 



Another party/gathering.


The girl in the blue shirt - Zully - and the girl in the yellow shirt - Yenni (Jenny) - are two of the girls that I have maintained contact with over the years.

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! The children are adorable! Olivia is going to have a wonderful adventure - and we know how she loves her adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely does love her adventures! She's going to love this. I'm so excited!

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! I just showed Sky. The toddler house photo is awesome. I have a hard time getting my two little ones to sleep in the same room...

    ReplyDelete